California Corvairs
Clarks Corvair
Clarks Corvair
“CORSA"

Chevy Corvair License Plate
Chevy Corvair Chrome Wheel
Oklahoma City Rampside on Craigslist
Date: September 09, 2020 07:46AM

1963 Rampside west of OKC, no title sad smiley Sure wish it had a title....

[oklahomacity.craigslist.org]

Steve
Cassville, MO

1963 Corvair Monza 900 Coupe

Re: Oklahoma City Rampside on Craigslist
Posted by: Timothy Shortle ()
Date: September 09, 2020 08:35AM

Looks like a good deal. Vehicles without a title are added work and a pain at times but not impossible.Unless of course it is impossible... (More research needed on vehicles missing the title).

Posted by: joelsplace ()
Date: September 09, 2020 08:47PM

I've been talking to the guy. I got a few extra pictures. It is rusty so doesn't look like that great of a deal to me. Bottom edge of the tailgate is rusted. I asked for pictures inside the bed an the bottom of the ramp and sides but haven't received anything yet. It is actually a '63 but an early one with the shifter under the seat.

Joel
Northlake, TX
5 Ultravans, 113 Corvairs and counting...

Attachments:

Date: September 10, 2020 02:08PM

Yeah, it's a 1963 with the DeLuxe package. That is the original seat upholstery. Chrome bumpers, tailgate reflectors and stainless trim around the windshield are all features of the DeLuxe Trim package.
I've got one just like it - an early production truck with the manual trans. shifter coming thru the seat riser.
It's one of just 2602 made in 1963 and of course even fewer had the RPO Z60

Dan Davis ~ Pierce County, WA ~ CORSA Western Director + Corvairs NW + North Cascades Corvairs + Corvanatics
1966 Corsa Turbo coupe ~ ~ 1966 Corsa 140 Coupe ~ ~ 1965 Monza 140/4 Convertible Sierra Tan/Fawn ~ 1964 Monza Spyder Convertible ~ 1960 Monza Ermine White/Red PG ++ ~ 1965 Monza 140/4 CoupeEvening Orchid w/ ivory/black interior ~ 1962 Monza Wagon 102/4 ~ 1963 Rampside/Scamper ~ 1963 Red/Greenbrier ~ 1969 Ultra Van #468

Posted by: corventure Dave ()
Date: September 10, 2020 02:59PM

One thing I don't see is the deluxe glove box door that matches the pattern of the dash gauge plate. But ay.... its got the spotlight option!

orventure Dave

Posted by: joelsplace ()
Date: September 10, 2020 07:38PM

He quit messaging me when I asked for pictures of the inside of the bed and bottom of the ramp so I'll bet it is a rust bucket.

Joel
Northlake, TX
5 Ultravans, 113 Corvairs and counting...

Posted by: 1963RedBrier ()
Date: September 11, 2020 04:48AM

First photo indicates there may be a gas heater in there!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.