Corvair Center
home forum corvairs calendar links Corvair Podcast
California Corvairs
Clarks Corvair
Clarks Corvair
“CORSA"

Chevy Corvair License Plate
Chevy Corvair Chrome Wheel
Corvair Center Forum :  Corvair Center Phorum The fastest message board... ever.
Corvair Center 
All Corvair-Themed Masks on Sale!!!!
Posted by: playerpage ()
Date: June 29, 2020 08:58AM

Get 'em while they're hot!

Corvair Themed T-Shirts and Masks

Eric C. Player, Porterville, CA, USA (Seriously! It's the USA out here!)
MEMBER: CORSA National, Central Coast CORSA, South Coast CORSA, Vintage CORSA, Sfba CORSA, and the San Joaquin Valley Corvair Club.
THEN:
1965 Monza 110, Canary Yellow
1965 Corsa 180 Turbo, Red
1966 Monza 110, Purple
1967 Monza 140, Red
1966 500 110, Black; nicknamed "Shadow"
1965 Monza 110, Camaro Yellow; nicknamed "Silver"
NOW:
1966 Corsa 180 Turbo, Blue; nicknamed "Bluvair"

"He cautioned me not to take notes. It would not have helped if I had, as he would start a paragraph with, 'It is therefore obvious. . .'
and go on from there to matters which may have been obvious to him and God but to no one else."
-- Robert A. Heinlein, character of Daniel B. Davis, 'The Door Into Summer.'

Attachments:
Options: ReplyQuote
Re: All Corvair-Themed Masks on Sale!!!!
Posted by: RKF ()
Date: June 30, 2020 10:54AM

I ordered my mask a month ago and haven't heard anything back.

Knoxville TN

1962 Corvair Rampside
1963 Corvair Spyder Convertible (project)
1966 Corvair Monza Convertible

Posted by: Ron62 ()
Date: June 30, 2020 11:09AM

Don't order form these guys. Ordered 2 items from them. A tee shirt where the size was completely off as well as the lettering. Also very cheaply made and a coffee cup that was less that the ounces specified and had screen printing boarder areas visible. I contact them twice via their support email address and no response.

Don't get ripped off. Buy from known venders.

Ron62
1967 500 Coupe 110 PG
Residing in Massachusetts.

Posted by: MattNall ()
Date: June 30, 2020 11:17AM

RON!! RKF!! It's our member PLAYERPAGE! PM HIM!

Sea Mountain, between Charleston Harbor and Coos Bay! SW Oregon Coast
Click HERE for My Website...Click HERE for My TechPages!
..............................110-PG.................................................Webered-Turbo

Posted by: Ron62 ()
Date: June 30, 2020 12:20PM

Matt,
Just stating the facts. T-Public is the site that the sales are from. My experience is bad products and bad service. I will not order from them again.

Ron62
1967 500 Coupe 110 PG
Residing in Massachusetts.

Posted by: doug6423 ()
Date: June 30, 2020 07:13PM

I almost placed an order. The mask was $8 and shipping was $7.99. Anything less than a pound ships first class which is a lot less. drinking smiley

Doug
65 Monza
Cincy, OH

Posted by: vairygood ()
Date: June 30, 2020 08:23PM

took a month to get mine

Buster Tindel
Gulfport Mississippi

65 Corsa 140 4 speed

Posted by: playerpage ()
Date: July 01, 2020 09:41AM

Hey fellas,

Teepublic is an independent site, meaning they basically just act as a Clearinghouse for Independent Artists and their own designs. I make mine in my office on my computer.

I don't have any control over the shipping or its costs, big guys in big offices using big boats are handling all of that. Please keep in mind I'm not just printing these out of my garage and dropping them in the mail myself.

As for print quality, because it is a direct reseller of the designs by other artists, I can't comment on a t-shirt you received in the past from somebody else. And I ask that you do not equate your dissatisfaction with someone else's design with my own. Each design has to be uploaded to precise specifications and image quality. It is up to me to be sure I comply. Again, I can't be responsible for the quality control of another artist.

On the subject of quality of materials, each t-shirt is made with whatever materials you ask for. The basic ones are pretty good, I buy them for myself quite often. (I like my designs!) There are many other weights of cotton that you can select for, it's pretty much up to you.

Regarding shipping costs and how long it takes to get something, again that is completely out of my control, but I can say that when I order my own I get them within a week or two. During the Covid craziness, I did once get a message saying that my shipment was delayed, and it did take three or four weeks, but that was specific to the shipping problems that were happening everywhere at the time. When I was getting my delay notices from TeePublic, I was also being told by Amazon that it was going to take longer than usual. In fact since March Amazon has lost two of my packages and refunded the money because of that. Just trying to say things are tough all around.

Finally, Matt is correct, I am only a private message away if you have concerns. I don't officially handle refunds because TeePublic just sells my designs and gives me a cut, but I have already spoken to other people who've messaged me and offered to give them refunds out-of-pocket.

So far it hasn't been necessary because their items finally showed up, but I was willing to and still am.

Thank you for your business and understanding.

Eric C. Player, Porterville, CA, USA (Seriously! It's the USA out here!)
MEMBER: CORSA National, Central Coast CORSA, South Coast CORSA, Vintage CORSA, Sfba CORSA, and the San Joaquin Valley Corvair Club.
THEN:
1965 Monza 110, Canary Yellow
1965 Corsa 180 Turbo, Red
1966 Monza 110, Purple
1967 Monza 140, Red
1966 500 110, Black; nicknamed "Shadow"
1965 Monza 110, Camaro Yellow; nicknamed "Silver"
NOW:
1966 Corsa 180 Turbo, Blue; nicknamed "Bluvair"

"He cautioned me not to take notes. It would not have helped if I had, as he would start a paragraph with, 'It is therefore obvious. . .'
and go on from there to matters which may have been obvious to him and God but to no one else."
-- Robert A. Heinlein, character of Daniel B. Davis, 'The Door Into Summer.'

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/01/2020 09:44AM by playerpage.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.