Corvair Center
home forum corvairs calendar links Corvair Podcast
California Corvairs
Clarks Corvair
Clarks Corvair
“CORSA"

Chevy Corvair License Plate
Chevy Corvair Chrome Wheel
Corvair Center Forum :  Corvair Center Phorum The fastest message board... ever.
Corvair Center 
For Sale : NOS FC Rear Reflectors
Posted by: junkman ()
Date: May 17, 2020 02:33PM

Just found another pair of rear reflectors for the FC's. I also still have the NOS FC taillight available. If you are interested, make me an offer for the package. I am asking $360 for the reflectors, and $175 for the taillight. Please put "reflectors or taillight in the subject, if you are interested in only one of the 2 items, or want to make me an offer on all 3 either word will work. I am motivated to moving these to a new home quickly. All prices exclude shipping.

PS.. the seat belt in the picture is just to hole the taillight in place, and is not included in the sale. It is available as a separate item, along with other seat belts that I have available. Most belts are early model belts, and there will be some late model belts available at a later date. I recently found more parts that were buried behind something else.

forsale

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Woodstock CT... Located on the Connecticut / Massachusetts border, approximately 6 miles from the center of Southbridge MA. About 45 minutes from Hartford CT. 1 1/2 hours West of Boston MA. Woodstock CT to Los Angeles CA 2,937.1 miles. 1 Mile as the crow flies to Big Bird's nest.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/17/2020 03:01PM by MattNall.

Attachments:
Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.