Corvair Center
home forum corvairs calendar links Corvair Podcast
California Corvairs
Clarks Corvair
Clarks Corvair
“CORSA"

Chevy Corvair License Plate
Chevy Corvair Chrome Wheel
Corvair Center Forum :  Corvair Center Phorum The fastest message board... ever.
Corvair Center 
Wanted LM NOS bezels
Posted by: grubin ()
Date: May 17, 2020 07:57AM

Currently looking for a pair of NOS headlight bezels for my LM needpart

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/17/2020 08:32AM by MattNall.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Wanted LM NOS bezels
Posted by: junkman ()
Date: May 17, 2020 09:01PM

I presently have a 2 passenger side available. Shinny aluminum doesn't photograph under artificial light. I can take a natural daylight picture tomorrow if you want. contact me for details. thanks Junk

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Woodstock CT... Located on the Connecticut / Massachusetts border, approximately 6 miles from the center of Southbridge MA. About 45 minutes from Hartford CT. 1 1/2 hours West of Boston MA. Woodstock CT to Los Angeles CA 2,937.1 miles. 1 Mile as the crow flies to Big Bird's nest.

Attachments:
Posted by: RexJohnson ()
Date: May 18, 2020 10:38AM

Do you want the style with the added drains or without, or does it matter as long as they both match? The ones pictured are the first style without the drains.

RJ tools
Salem,Oregon

Posted by: corvairsince70 ()
Date: May 18, 2020 11:11AM

I am in need of an NOS bezel drivers side with the bump (drain).

Dennis
Nashville area

Posted by: grubin ()
Date: May 18, 2020 01:20PM

Thank you Was able to get a pair

Date: May 18, 2020 03:32PM

corvairsince70 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I am in need of an NOS bezel drivers side with the bump (drain).

I have one left.. It does have tooling marks above each bulb, but it should be noticeable once on the car. Here are the pictures... [postimg.cc] I took multiple pictures at multiple angles so you can see what you are going to get. PM me with "headlamp bump" in the title of the PM for purchase information. thanks Junkman

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Woodstock CT... Located on the Connecticut / Massachusetts border, approximately 6 miles from the center of Southbridge MA. About 45 minutes from Hartford CT. 1 1/2 hours West of Boston MA. Woodstock CT to Los Angeles CA 2,937.1 miles. 1 Mile as the crow flies to Big Bird's nest.

Posted by: RThompson ()
Date: May 18, 2020 06:37PM

junkman Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I presently have a 2 passenger side available. Shinny aluminum doesn't photograph under artificial light. I can take a natural daylight picture tomorrow if you want. contact me for details. thanks Junk

Paul,

Are the ones you have without the bump (65 style)? do you still have them and how much are they?

Thanks,

Rich

Date: May 18, 2020 07:22PM

I have only rights on the ones without bumps. Send me a PM or give me a call tomorrow. For you, $500,000,000.00.. anyone else I will be more reasonable. LOL...grinning smiley

Posted by: Timothy Shortle ()
Date: May 18, 2020 07:34PM

Nice price. That will be the value of the car when RT is done with it. I have seen his work.

Posted by: 67 airvair ()
Date: May 19, 2020 02:42AM

I have one right without the bump, Need a left with the bump.

-Mark

Posted by: detroitdude ()
Date: May 19, 2020 04:39AM

I have these two bezels
if anyone is interested
in them. You can read the
part number if that helps.
I prefer to sell as a set.

Dan Dood
69 Monza Convertible
66 500 Coupe

Detroit, Michigan

Attachments:
Posted by: 67 airvair ()
Date: May 19, 2020 06:14AM

Would have to research it, but sometimes part numbers aren't reliable for telling whether (as in this case) a part has a certain feature or not.

Can't tell for sure but it looks like you might have a R/H w/bump and a L/H w/o. Correct? That's what I have extra, I also have a pair with and a pair w/o. Only need two pair, preferably both with.

Would be willing to trade one pair w/o and a spare L/H w/o for ONE L/H with (and some monetary adjustment, maybe)?

-Mark

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.