Clarks Corvair
Clarks Corvair
“CORSA"

Chevy Corvair License Plate
Chevy Corvair Chrome Wheel
One Month Out
Posted by: 67 airvair ()
Date: May 16, 2020 10:43PM

Well, it's been a month since I got my project car home. My first post included pictures of it after 12 hours of working on it.The below pictures were taken Friday, and on Saturday I did a water test of the condenser cold and hot boxes, to see if my trunk would flood or be dry in a rainstorm, or even in washing the car. After several failures, I think I have them sealed well enough to keep from having a flooded trunk, leakage manageable, but not fully leak proof. I then intstalled the headlights.

So far, the entire exterior is full dressed out, except for the windshield, backlight, wipers, and their chrome trim, the trunk finished except for the a/c blower and some mino.r items along the cowl. Side glass installed and doors almost ready to button up. Power locks installed in front but not back doors. Wiring in from front to back but not totally connected. Dash glove box and center stack equipment all installed, and engine compartment done except for installing drive train.

Will have to post several times to get the pictures in.

-Mark

Attachments:

Re: One Month Out smileys with beer
Posted by: 67 airvair ()
Date: May 16, 2020 10:51PM

Here's what the relocated condenser looks like.

-Mark

Attachments:

Re: One Month Out
Posted by: janinathuth ()
Date: May 16, 2020 10:52PM

What a good project! Your exhibition that you show here is very cool, a classic, you go little by little, you can see the details that you have been changing. I look forward to seeing the progress of this great car.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.