Corvair Center
home forum corvairs calendar links Corvair Podcast
California Corvairs
Clarks Corvair
Clarks Corvair
“CORSA"

Chevy Corvair License Plate
Chevy Corvair Chrome Wheel
Corvair Center Forum :  Corvair Center Phorum The fastest message board... ever.
Corvair Center 
F/S NOS 1960-1961 Monza Stop - Tail - Back Up Lights
Posted by: junkman ()
Date: March 31, 2020 11:28AM

Selling as a complete package, NOS 1960 - 1961 Corvair Monza 2 tail light assemblies, and a pair (2) of NOS Monza back up lights. Please look at the wires coming out of the rear of the tail lights, and let me know if they are the same as your car. I have a few different wire configurations on these tail lights, and I have no knowledge of which one is for which year and model. I will supply the correct wire and light assembly if you let me know exactly what you need. The pair in this photograph are both marked R/H, indicating that they are both right hand, even though the wire length is different. If you need the mounting hardware, I can also supply that at additional cost.

Asking $250 for all 4.... reasonable offers considered.

Should you want just the back up light assemblies, or even just the lenses, please let me know along with an offer for exactly what you desire. I also have the 500 & 700 back up light kits available.. Shipping will be on Saturdays, until the lock down ends. thanks Paul the Junkman forsale

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Woodstock CT... Located on the Connecticut / Massachusetts border, approximately 6 miles from the center of Southbridge MA. About 45 minutes from Hartford CT. 1 1/2 hours West of Boston MA. Woodstock CT to Los Angeles CA 2,937.1 miles. 1 Mile as the crow flies to Big Bird's nest.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/03/2020 09:49AM by MattNall.

Attachments:

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: F/S NOS 1960-1961 Monza Stop - Tail - Back Up Lights
Date: April 02, 2020 01:01PM

Make me an offer on these taillights and back up lights.. Read the ad, I am willing to break this group up, so you only buy what you need. Take the first step, and make me an offer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Woodstock CT... Located on the Connecticut / Massachusetts border, approximately 6 miles from the center of Southbridge MA. About 45 minutes from Hartford CT. 1 1/2 hours West of Boston MA. Woodstock CT to Los Angeles CA 2,937.1 miles. 1 Mile as the crow flies to Big Bird's nest.

Date: April 03, 2020 09:00AM

How about $220 plus the shipping?

Date: April 05, 2020 01:29PM

$200 plus shipping????

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.