Corvair Center
home forum corvairs calendar links Corvair Podcast
California Corvairs
Clarks Corvair
Clarks Corvair
“CORSA"

Chevy Corvair License Plate
Chevy Corvair Chrome Wheel
Corvair Center Forum :  Corvair Center Phorum The fastest message board... ever.
Corvair Center 
Looking for NOS parts??? I have lots!
Posted by: junkman ()
Date: March 22, 2020 12:41PM

If you are looking for a particular part, tell me what it is, and if you have a part number, that will make it easier for me. Also tell me what you want to pay for that particular part, and I will check my vast inventory and let you know if I have it, and if your price is acceptable. Shipping will be at cost plus or minus 10%. Large, heavy, or fragile parts will be shipped by the UPS Pack & Ship store. You will pay them for packing and the shipping after you pay me for the part. I will drop it off at the Pack and Ship store for you at no charge within a week of payment. It is a 2 hour round trip to the store.
thanks Junkman

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Woodstock CT... Located on the Connecticut / Massachusetts border, approximately 6 miles from the center of Southbridge MA. About 45 minutes from Hartford CT. 1 1/2 hours West of Boston MA. Woodstock CT to Los Angeles CA 2,937.1 miles. 1 Mile as the crow flies to Big Bird's nest.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Looking for NOS parts??? I have lots!
Posted by: MonzaJPD61 ()
Date: March 22, 2020 08:09PM

Have any carburetor gasket kits...Delco Rochester #7016149? In flat envelope a bit larger than size of large index card.

Date: March 22, 2020 08:51PM

I have quite a few boxes, however, most of them were robbed of some of their parts by the mechanics at the dealerships, and the partial boxes put back on the shelves for the next mechanic that needed a gasket or part.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Woodstock CT... Located on the Connecticut / Massachusetts border, approximately 6 miles from the center of Southbridge MA. About 45 minutes from Hartford CT. 1 1/2 hours West of Boston MA. Woodstock CT to Los Angeles CA 2,937.1 miles. 1 Mile as the crow flies to Big Bird's nest.

Date: March 25, 2020 08:39AM

I’d still be interested in those kits and partial kits. Maybe you could consolidate into one container and sell it to me?

Date: March 25, 2020 09:38AM

I will see if I can locate them all. Not something that I can put my hands on instantly. Last week I saw a part, and later in the week someone asked for that particular part, and now I can't remember where I saw it. Old age has its challenges.

Date: March 25, 2020 09:56AM

Ok, understand. We’re all in this aging thing together.

Posted by: jjohnsonjo ()
Date: March 25, 2020 10:25AM

Junkman, if find this particular YH kit let men know

J.O.

65 Corsa Turbo Vert
79 Honda XL 500S
69 Honda CL 160 D
2010 BMW F 650 GS
2003 Bounder 36D
2013 KIA Optima SX turbo-AKA ZIPPY (wife,s car)
69 Newport Holiday Sailboat
Baja 150 dune buggy cart
Coleman HS 500 UTV
2016 KIA Sorento SXL Turbo

Bethlehem,Pa

Attachments:
Date: March 25, 2020 02:29PM

Corresponds to '60-'63 Corvair Rochester H carburetor gasket kit I asked about.

B'ham, AL
1961 Monza coupe 98hp, 4spd
1963 Monza coupe 102hp, pg
Vulcan Corvair Enthusiasts
[corvaircenter.com]

Attachments:
Posted by: playerpage ()
Date: March 26, 2020 10:36PM

I could use a driver's side vent window handle for a 66 Coupe.

Eric C. Player, Porterville, CA, USA (Seriously! It's the USA out here!)
MEMBER: CORSA National, Central Coast CORSA, South Coast CORSA, Vintage CORSA, Sfba CORSA, and the San Joaquin Valley Corvair Club.
THEN:
1965 Monza 110, Canary Yellow
1965 Corsa 180 Turbo, Red
1966 Monza 110, Purple
1967 Monza 140, Red
1966 500 110, Black; nicknamed "Shadow"
1965 Monza 110, Camaro Yellow; nicknamed "Silver"
NOW:
1966 Corsa 180 Turbo, Blue; nicknamed "Bluvair"

"He cautioned me not to take notes. It would not have helped if I had, as he would start a paragraph with, 'It is therefore obvious. . .'
and go on from there to matters which may have been obvious to him and God but to no one else."
-- Robert A. Heinlein, character of Daniel B. Davis, 'The Door Into Summer.'

Posted by: dryenko ()
Date: March 27, 2020 06:51AM

NOS 1965 day / night chrome mirror ?

Bob C aka Dryenko
Dobson, NC 27017

Posted by: edconnolly ()
Date: March 27, 2020 07:29AM

PM sent

Posted by: Ron62 ()
Date: March 27, 2020 07:42AM

Looking for Window Fuzzy's for late model coupe

Date: March 27, 2020 07:44AM

dryenko Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> NOS 1965 day / night chrome mirror ?

None left... thanks Junk

Date: March 27, 2020 07:45AM

playerpage Wrote:
> I could use a driver's side vent window handle for a 66 Coupe.

Not sure what it looks like. Not that familiar with LM interior parts.

Date: March 27, 2020 07:46AM

Ron62 Wrote:
> Looking for Window Fuzzy's for late model coupe

All the fuzzy's are gone, except for '65-67 four door right rear.

Posted by: playerpage ()
Date: March 27, 2020 09:33AM

Here's one from my old 66 500 (wrecked and scrapped years ago. *SIGH*) for reference.

>
>playerpage Wrote:
>-------------------------------------------------------
>> I could use a driver's side vent window handle for a 66 Coupe.
>
>
>junkman Wrote:
>-------------------------------------------------------
> Not sure what it looks like. Not that familiar with LM interior parts.
>

Eric C. Player, Porterville, CA, USA (Seriously! It's the USA out here!)
MEMBER: CORSA National, Central Coast CORSA, South Coast CORSA, Vintage CORSA, Sfba CORSA, and the San Joaquin Valley Corvair Club.
THEN:
1965 Monza 110, Canary Yellow
1965 Corsa 180 Turbo, Red
1966 Monza 110, Purple
1967 Monza 140, Red
1966 500 110, Black; nicknamed "Shadow"
1965 Monza 110, Camaro Yellow; nicknamed "Silver"
NOW:
1966 Corsa 180 Turbo, Blue; nicknamed "Bluvair"

"He cautioned me not to take notes. It would not have helped if I had, as he would start a paragraph with, 'It is therefore obvious. . .'
and go on from there to matters which may have been obvious to him and God but to no one else."
-- Robert A. Heinlein, character of Daniel B. Davis, 'The Door Into Summer.'

Attachments:
Posted by: Ron62 ()
Date: March 27, 2020 09:38AM

looking for RH mirror with NO Bowtie and radio delete plate 67 500

Date: April 06, 2020 05:23PM

WTB 1961 Transmission & Choke Instruction Folder p/n 3786328 - placed on driver's side sun visor by dealer.

Date: April 06, 2020 07:42PM

Ron62 Wrote:
> looking for RH mirror with NO Bowtie and radio delete plate 67 500

No on both... I don't ever remember seeing a outside mirror in a GM/Chevrolet box that wasn't marked with the bowtie.

MonzaJPD61 Wrote:
> WTB 1961 Transmission & Choke Instruction Folder p/n 3786328 - placed on driver's side sun visor by dealer.

All of the parts that I have came either from Chevrolet dealership parts rooms, or swap meets back in the 1980's and 1990's, and that instruction folder might have been placed on the visor by the dealership, however, I am relatively certain that it was put into the car with other items, such as the warranty booklet, operating booklet, etc. at the factory. As such, I wouldn't have come across them. I do know that Clark's does have it available under the Part number CX6005, although they have it marked as "ONLY ORIGINAL FOR 1960" I thought that I might have had one in my literature collection, however, after going through all the material, sadly, I couldn't find one. Did find some very strange foreign language owners manuals and sales literature.

Date: April 06, 2020 08:16PM

Thanks for checking.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.