Corvair DiagramCorvair Photo
Corvair Center
home forum corvairs calendar links Corvair Podcast
California Corvairs
Clarks Corvair
Clarks Corvair
“CORSA"



Chevy Corvair License Plate
Chevy Corvair Chrome Wheel
Corvair Center Forum :  Corvair Center Phorum The fastest message board... ever.
Corvair Center 
WTB - 66-69 differential pinion shaft
Posted by: flat_six ()
Date: March 21, 2020 10:49AM

As a follow up to my other post, I need a really good used or new shaft for manual trans 66-69. Not interested in 65 or earlier. Needs to have minimal internal spline wear.

Gear is not important - I will press on my existing gear.

Mike

needpart



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/21/2020 10:53AM by MattNall.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: WTB - 66-69 differential pinion shaft
Posted by: Wagon Master ()
Date: March 21, 2020 11:03AM

Re: Diff Pinion Spline Wear - Input Requested
Posted by: vairmech ()
Date: March 20, 2020 05:15AM

flat_six Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This is a 1966 AD (3.55:1 posi) diff coupled to a 4 speed. Engine is 180 turbo.
>
> Anyone out there have a really good used one to sell?
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

How many do you want?

Ken Hand
Handy Car Care
248 613 8586

Vairmech@aol.com

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: WTB - 66-69 differential pinion shaft
Posted by: flat_six ()
Date: March 21, 2020 12:47PM

Wagon Master Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Re: Diff Pinion Spline Wear - Input Requested
> Posted by: vairmech ()
> Date: March 20, 2020 05:15AM
>
> flat_six Wrote:
> -------------------------------------------------------
> > This is a 1966 AD (3.55:1 posi) diff coupled to a 4 speed. Engine is 180 turbo.
> >
> > Anyone out there have a really good used one to sell?
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>
> How many do you want?
>
> Ken Hand
> Handy Car Care
> 248 613 8586
>
> Vairmech@aol.com


PM sent.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: WTB - 66-69 differential pinion shaft
Posted by: dryenko ()
Date: March 21, 2020 12:59PM

Why not 65 if good ??
A slight mod and it can be used , no problem.

Bob C aka Dryenko
Dobson, NC 27017

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: WTB - 66-69 differential pinion shaft
Posted by: flat_six ()
Date: March 21, 2020 02:17PM

dryenko Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Why not 65 if good ??
> A slight mod and it can be used , no problem.


Yes Thanks Bob. I'll do that if I can't find the correct shaft.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: WTB - 66-69 differential pinion shaft
Posted by: vairmech ()
Date: March 21, 2020 03:46PM

I've gotten NO PM's!


flat_six Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Wagon Master Wrote:
> -------------------------------------------------------
> > Re: Diff Pinion Spline Wear - Input Requested
> > Posted by: vairmech ()
> > Date: March 20, 2020 05:15AM
> >
> > flat_six Wrote:
> > -------------------------------------------------------
> > > This is a 1966 AD (3.55:1 posi) diff coupled to a 4 speed. Engine is 180 turbo.
> > >
> > > Anyone out there have a really good used one to sell?
> > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
> >
> > How many do you want?
> >
> > Ken Hand
> > Handy Car Care
> > 248 613 8586
> >
> > Vairmech@aol.com
>
>
> PM sent.

Ken Hand
Handy Car Care
248 613 8586

Vairmech@aol.com

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: WTB - 66-69 differential pinion shaft
Posted by: flat_six ()
Date: March 21, 2020 06:43PM

vairmech Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I've gotten NO PM's!
>
>

Just sent another.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: WTB - 66-69 differential pinion shaft
Posted by: Timothy Shortle ()
Date: March 22, 2020 06:04PM

I don't PM Ken. I call him and he always answers the phone.

Options: ReplyQuote


Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.