Corvair Center
home forum corvairs calendar links Corvair Podcast
California Corvairs
Clarks Corvair
Clarks Corvair
“CORSA"

Chevy Corvair License Plate
Chevy Corvair Chrome Wheel
Corvair Center Forum :  Corvair Center Phorum The fastest message board... ever.
Corvair Center 
SOLD!! Crown Weber Carburetor - Turbo Conversion
Posted by: junkman ()
Date: March 17, 2020 08:43PM

Found this tonight while looking for something else. I believe that it is new, as in never had carburetors bolted onto it, however, it is bolted to a 1963-64 turbo housing (not included with this part). I know nothing about this part, other than there is the instruction sheet that was stuffed into the throat of the part, along with the Throttle Arm. The standard hardware that is listed on the sheet isn't there, but being regular hardware, it can be sourced locally. Crown No. 5014.... Make an offer for the part, and shipping will be extra.
I will post some pictures as soon as I find my camera. I set it down while photographing parts, and now I can't remember where.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Woodstock CT... Located on the Connecticut / Massachusetts border, approximately 6 miles from the center of Southbridge MA. About 45 minutes from Hartford CT. 1 1/2 hours West of Boston MA. Woodstock CT to Los Angeles CA 2,937.1 miles. 1 Mile as the crow flies to Big Bird's nest.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/23/2020 09:34PM by MattNall.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: F/S Crown Weber Carburetor - Turbo Conversion
Date: March 18, 2020 03:08PM

Found the camera.. along with a lot of other things.. Just took a day to remember what I was last doing with it, and there it was.

If you have interest in this, please make me an offer. You are buying just the Crown carburetor adapter, the throttle bracket, and 1 page of instructions.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Woodstock CT... Located on the Connecticut / Massachusetts border, approximately 6 miles from the center of Southbridge MA. About 45 minutes from Hartford CT. 1 1/2 hours West of Boston MA. Woodstock CT to Los Angeles CA 2,937.1 miles. 1 Mile as the crow flies to Big Bird's nest.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/18/2020 03:10PM by junkman.

Attachments:

Posted by: DOUG WARD ()
Date: March 18, 2020 06:37PM

Hi Junkman, I have recently acquired a Weber side draft carb. with an attached Crown adapter. Would you be able to send me a copy of the instructions that you have. I sure would appreciate it. Doug Ward dougward2@socal.rr.com 714-624-9044.
1725 West Almond ave., Orange, Ca., 92868

Posted by: DOUG WARD ()
Date: March 18, 2020 06:38PM

Oh, one other thing. I would be interested in the throttle arm as well. Doug Ward

Date: March 18, 2020 08:59PM

Replied by eMail this evening.

Date: March 19, 2020 07:28PM

$150 will buy it, plus shipping... thanks

Date: March 20, 2020 08:50AM

How about with free shipping??

Date: March 20, 2020 09:38PM

$140 with free shipping...

Date: March 23, 2020 09:10PM

Sold.. Sold..

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.