Corvair Center
home forum corvairs calendar links Corvair Podcast
California Corvairs
Clarks Corvair
Clarks Corvair
“CORSA"

Chevy Corvair License Plate
Chevy Corvair Chrome Wheel
Corvair Center Forum :  Corvair Center Phorum The fastest message board... ever.
Corvair Center 
Message from Amazon
Posted by: junkman ()
Date: December 18, 2019 06:58AM

Got this in an email this morning... Junk

Dear Paul,

This is your quarterly AmazonSmile donation notification. AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support a charity of your choice every time you shop, at no cost to you. Your charity, Corvair Preservation Foundation, recently received a quarterly donation of $66.43 thanks to customers shopping at smile.amazon.com.

To date, AmazonSmile has donated a total of:
•$600.28 to Corvair Preservation Foundation

Thank you for supporting Corvair Preservation Foundation by shopping at smile.amazon.com.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Woodstock CT... Located on the Connecticut / Massachusetts border, approximately 6 miles from the center of Southbridge MA. About 45 minutes from Hartford CT. 1 1/2 hours West of Boston MA. Woodstock CT to Los Angeles CA 2,937.1 miles. 1 Mile as the crow flies to Big Bird's nest.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Message from Amazon
Posted by: flamingchariots ()
Date: December 18, 2019 08:06AM

I received the same quarterly notification.

Here is where to go: [smile.amazon.com]

This is the total since the program began:

Generated by you:
$56.94
as of December 16, 2019

All charities have received:
$156,109,909.51
as of November 2019

Since I use Amazon for many purchases, it makes sense (and cents) to use the smile.amazon website.

Kevin
Medina, OH

Posted by: toms73novass ()
Date: December 18, 2019 12:49PM

flamingchariots Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I received the same quarterly notification.

me 2

-Tom

63' Monza Spyder Convertable (in process) MY Build Thread
65' Monza MY Build Thread
73' NovaSS 454 Big block (Sold)
86' BMW 325es
98' VW Jetta TDI, for daughter
01' Audi Allroad Stage 3 twin turbo
67' UltraVan 211 "Violet"
NFCC, UMCC
Grand Island, NY

Posted by: junkman ()
Date: December 18, 2019 02:26PM

I am certain that many of the forums members do use the program, and I wanted to bring it to the attention of those that don't know about it. Hopefully by this time next year, that it will double. I am an advocate of shopping local, but there are some things that you just can't get locally, and that is where Amazon fills that void.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Woodstock CT... Located on the Connecticut / Massachusetts border, approximately 6 miles from the center of Southbridge MA. About 45 minutes from Hartford CT. 1 1/2 hours West of Boston MA. Woodstock CT to Los Angeles CA 2,937.1 miles. 1 Mile as the crow flies to Big Bird's nest.

Posted by: Ratt643 ()
Date: December 18, 2019 06:15PM

Email came to me today...

1964 Monza Coupe
1965 Corsa 140
1967 Monza Coupe

Maryville, TN
U.S. 129 The"Tail Of The Dragon"

Posted by: joelsplace ()
Date: January 24, 2020 10:20AM

I just ordered some things with Amazon Smile for the Corvair Preservation Foundation. First time since I do my best to never order anything from Amazon but every once in a while you just can't get it anywhere else. I'm glad I can cut into their profits and help Corvairs at the same time.

Joel
Northlake, TX
5 Ultravans, 113 Corvairs and counting...

Re: Message from AmazonSmile
Date: June 15, 2020 07:18AM

Received this morning:

This is your quarterly AmazonSmile donation notification. Your charity, Corvair Preservation Foundation, recently received a quarterly donation of $93.25 thanks to customers shopping at smile.amazon.com.

$811.33 to Corvair Preservation Foundation
$183,120,221.33 to all charities
Thank you for supporting Corvair Preservation Foundation by shopping at smile.amazon.com. You can track your impact throughout the year at your My Impact page.

AmazonSmile is also available in the Amazon Shopping app on iPhone and Android phones. See how to activate here.
Go to smile.amazon.com

This notification reflects the charity you were supporting as of May 27, 2020.

Kevin
Medina, OH

Posted by: richard1 ()
Date: June 15, 2020 07:25AM

Posted by: Lane66m ()
Date: June 15, 2020 03:30PM

I rarely use Amazon. Besos has enough money, plus other reasons i dont need to list. I support other vendors with my purchases.

No need to go through Besos to give money to the CPF. Just issue a check once a year, if you want.

Al
Georgia

Date: June 16, 2020 04:59AM

A DIFFERENT email received this morning.
Based on the dates at the end, could this be the previous quarter's record of donation?

This is your quarterly AmazonSmile donation notification. Your charity, Corvair Preservation Foundation, recently received a quarterly donation of $117.80 thanks to customers shopping at smile.amazon.com.

$718.08 to Corvair Preservation Foundation
$169,850,767.10 to all charities
Thank you for supporting Corvair Preservation Foundation by shopping at smile.amazon.com. You can track your impact throughout the year at your My Impact page.

AmazonSmile is also available in the Amazon Shopping app on Android. See how to activate here.
Go to smile.amazon.com

This notification reflects the charity you were supporting as of February 24th.

The higher amount here would reflect larger multiple holiday purchases...

Kevin
Medina, OH

Date: September 15, 2020 09:50AM

Received today (9/15/20):

This is your quarterly AmazonSmile donation notification to inform you that Corvair Preservation Foundation received a new donation of $106.27.

Thanks to customers shopping at AmazonSmile, everyday purchases generated over $200 million in donations to charities worldwide so far.

See AmazonSmile's impact to date:
$917.60 to Corvair Preservation Foundation
$198,636,544.70 to all charities in the US
$215,721,458.97 to all charities worldwide
Track your AmazonSmile impact at any time.

Thanks for supporting Corvair Preservation Foundation and continuing to generate donations by shopping at smile.amazon.com or with AmazonSmile ON in the app.

*Message reflects the charity you were supporting as of August 27.

Kevin
Medina, OH

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.