Clarks Corvair
Clarks Corvair
“CORSA"

Chevy Corvair License Plate
Chevy Corvair Chrome Wheel
How to put your brakes back together
Posted by: 48kb1panel ()
Date: December 01, 2019 10:17PM

This was a huge help to me after taking my brakes apart. this shows step by step assembly for GM brake systems. Go to Google and type in - Drum brake assembly photo gallery by R Slaughter at pbase.Com.mhtml - sorry I couldn't figure out how to attach the site

My name is Mike Worrell living in southern Iowa my vairs are a 64 2dr convertible monza 900 with 110 motor 4 speed light yellow with blk interior. Then a few months ago I got a 65 2 Dr convertible monza 900 with 110 motor 4 speed
Also light yellow with blk interior. Not sure what gear ratio as of now I'll have a look and up date. I really like them both but really liking the 65. They really made a lot of changes in a 1 year difference ????

Re: How to put your brakes back together
Posted by: American Mel ()
Date: December 01, 2019 10:50PM

This what you wanted to post?

> > > R Slaughters Brake Page. < < <

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
WA. state, 1 mile south of the Canadian border,
I am not at the end of the world, but you can see it from here.
Have; '66 Monza Coupe - 140, 4-spd. Daily driver beater
'67 Monza Vert. - 140, 4-spd. Daily driver beater
'67 A/C Moredoor Monza
Have had; '61 Monza coupe, '62 Monza Wagon, '63 Spyder, '65 Corsa
non-vair
'04 Dodge Cummins Quad Dualy, approaching 400K
17'Terry

Re: How to put your brakes back together
Posted by: 48kb1panel ()
Date: December 02, 2019 11:12AM

Yes thank you Mel

My name is Mike Worrell living in southern Iowa my vairs are a 64 2dr convertible monza 900 with 110 motor 4 speed light yellow with blk interior. Then a few months ago I got a 65 2 Dr convertible monza 900 with 110 motor 4 speed
Also light yellow with blk interior. Not sure what gear ratio as of now I'll have a look and up date. I really like them both but really liking the 65. They really made a lot of changes in a 1 year difference ????

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.