Corvair Center
home forum corvairs calendar links Corvair Podcast
California Corvairs
Clarks Corvair
Clarks Corvair
“CORSA"

Chevy Corvair License Plate
Chevy Corvair Chrome Wheel
Corvair Center Forum :  Corvair Center Phorum The fastest message board... ever.
Corvair Center 
Three LM Corvairs for sale
Posted by: Setterz54 ()
Date: December 01, 2019 09:53AM

Hi: I have three Corvairs forsale:

1.Blue 65 Monza Covertible- Has some rust bubbling in doors. Kept inside most of the time but one winter I covered it outside and the bubbling appeared. Just put new battery in it and it runs. Needs new radio, I have one if you want it and the price is right. The top is in good condition, I replaced the wiring harness for the top and everything was working then it stopped might be fuse. I will be permanently moving to Florida within about a year so I need to lighten my load. I will be very open to reasonable offers.

2. White 65Corsa 4carb. Its a project. I was prepping it for paint so trim is off.Engine is another engine I bought from Corvair ranch and did some work on it and it was running pretty good but I havent run it for a while. I still have the original on a engine stand I was planning to rebuild but I havent done it yet.

3.66 Corsa coupe turbo, this is the nicest one. Repainted couple years ago. Has 14inch rally whells and fairly new tires. Summer of 2018 I put new clutch in it new Ujoints,heater hoses,new clutch and pressure plate. Drive train was completly removed from car and anything I could do at the time was done.Even has new gasket around the engine. Radio doesnt work but I think I might know whats wrong with it.Turbo was rebuilt by Steve Goodman and put new advance unit on it. I am in Fulton maryland. My cell is 301-775-7195.I am asking $14,000.for the 66 Corsa Turbo. By the way the interior was redone on the 65Corsa. I took the seats out and took them to an uphostery shop in Laurel Maryland with Clarks leather replacement material and they redid them and I put them back in.

Setterz54
Fulton,MD.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/01/2019 11:31AM by MattNall.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Three LM Corvairs for sale
Date: December 02, 2019 08:40AM

Sorry I havent posted pictures yet but I will.

Setterz54
Fulton,MD.

Re: Three LM Corvairs for sale
Date: December 06, 2019 03:27PM

Hi everybody. Someone called me Friday morning about the cars but when I tried to call back I got a recording that number was not in service.If you read this and it was you please call back.

Setterz54
Fulton,MD.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.