Corvair Center
home forum corvairs calendar links Corvair Podcast
California Corvairs
Clarks Corvair
Clarks Corvair
“CORSA"

Chevy Corvair License Plate
Chevy Corvair Chrome Wheel
Corvair Center Forum :  Corvair Center Phorum The fastest message board... ever.
Corvair Center 
Monza Jr.--For Sale Richie Riches car!!
Posted by: Chicagomike ()
Date: December 01, 2019 12:23AM

I am trying to ATTACH pictures but I guess they are too large. It is for sale. Text me and I can send pictures like that. To see what this looks like, watch Ritchie Rich on Netflix. It is in every episode. Dreamworks modified it to look kinda like a Ferrari. forsale

My number is 949-584-4004

This is the Ritchie Rich original Netflix series car. The same one you saw on tv. They only made one. Let me break it down for you,

This car that rupp made in the early 1960’s , dreamworks bought and modified this Rupp Monza jr. into the Ritchie Rich car. The gas motor engine was taken out because you can’t drive a gas motor vehicle on a inside movie set (Netflix). There is an electric motor in it but they disabled wires when they decommissioned the car at the end of the series. Everything is there. But the rare and valuable part of this is it is an original Rupp Monza jr. just modified to look like a Ferrari. The control panel is in the cockpit that controls the led lights and other things. There is a key there as well as a power display. This would be a great Chanukah or Christmas present for sure. Hollywood nostalgia and the most sought after and collected go carts(Rupp) it is in excellent shape and condition. There are some scratches on it but I left everything alone. Jake brennen , Jenna Ortega and Joshua Carlin used this car exclusively on the set of Ritchie Rich and any of the wear was made by the actors. In one of the episodes Ritchie gave a car exactly like this to his girlfriend on the set. But it was this car. They sprayed pink vinyl spray paint that peels off. There are still pink spots that are not visible unless you are looking for it . I didn’t remove those either. It was part of the movie.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/01/2019 09:01AM by MattNall.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Monza Jr.--For Sale Richie Riches car!!
Posted by: 2ragtops ()
Date: December 01, 2019 02:52PM

and the price is..………………………………..

Bob Bauer

Show-Me Corvairs

1966 Monza Convert 140 P/G with A/C, plastic wheel with tele-column am-fm posi-traction
1966 Corsa Convert 180 wood wheel tele-column am-fm sport steering posi-traction
1965 Corsa Coupe Crown V8 temporarily red lined for repair
House Springs, Missouri

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.