Corvair Center
home forum corvairs calendar links Corvair Podcast
California Corvairs
Clarks Corvair
Clarks Corvair
“CORSA"

Chevy Corvair License Plate
Chevy Corvair Chrome Wheel
Corvair Center Forum :  Corvair Center Phorum The fastest message board... ever.
Corvair Center 
66 coupe parts car
Posted by: 48kb1panel ()
Date: November 24, 2019 11:34AM

Well I got the 66 parts coupe picked up yesterday and was happy to meet Joe(110pg).A very nice man with a passion for the vairs. Thanks to him for helping me get it on the trailer. Was a long day right at 740 miles round trip but worth it to get some parts I need for the one I picked up last month in Georgia. Thanks to him again and to all the people on this forum that are so willing to help. Keep on vairing y'all

My name is Mike Worrell living in southern Iowa my vairs are a 64 2dr convertible monza 900 with 110 motor 4 speed light yellow with blk interior. Then a few months ago I got a 65 2 Dr convertible monza 900 with 110 motor 4 speed
Also light yellow with blk interior. Not sure what gear ratio as of now I'll have a look and up date. I really like them both but really liking the 65. They really made a lot of changes in a 1 year difference ????

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 66 coupe parts car
Posted by: The Stig ()
Date: November 24, 2019 11:45AM

A man of action! Pictures please when you can.

Posted by: American Mel ()
Date: November 24, 2019 01:52PM

Two Corvairs in TWO MONTHS ! ! ! thumbs up
Right ON! smileys with beer
Yep, you are getting the disease. smiling bouncing smiley
Unlike some person from the Left Coast who claim to be into Corvairs, but has yet to obtain a single car, or even be able to manage a look inside of a Vair Carburetor!
There are doers, and there are talkers.
We like to see DOERS.
Keep it up Mike. It WILL be worth ALL of the effort.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
WA. state, 1 mile south of the Canadian border,
I am not at the end of the world, but you can see it from here.
Have; '66 Monza Coupe - 140, 4-spd. Daily driver beater
'67 Monza Vert. - 140, 4-spd. Daily driver beater
'67 A/C Moredoor Monza
Have had; '61 Monza coupe, '62 Monza Wagon, '63 Spyder, '65 Corsa
non-vair
'04 Dodge Cummins Quad Dualy, approaching 400K
17'Terry

Date: November 24, 2019 08:33PM

Thanks guys it's nice to know I'm in good company and not alone in my obsession. I'll get some pics before the bad weather sets in. You know your an Iowan when 40 degrees feels like summer

My name is Mike Worrell living in southern Iowa my vairs are a 64 2dr convertible monza 900 with 110 motor 4 speed light yellow with blk interior. Then a few months ago I got a 65 2 Dr convertible monza 900 with 110 motor 4 speed
Also light yellow with blk interior. Not sure what gear ratio as of now I'll have a look and up date. I really like them both but really liking the 65. They really made a lot of changes in a 1 year difference ????

Posted by: joelsplace ()
Date: November 27, 2019 03:10AM

2 can quickly lead to a few more...

Joel
Northlake, TX
5 Ultravans, 113 Corvairs and counting...

Posted by: corvaircowboy ()
Date: December 06, 2019 12:01AM

How much u asking for a 64 or 65 parts car. Do any of ur cars have any rust..

Joshua (#corvairguy)

Date: December 07, 2019 08:09PM

Hi Joshua,thanks for asking I'm not sure what all I need yet,, I'll give you a shout when I get a better idea

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.