Corvair Center
home forum corvairs calendar links Corvair Podcast
California Corvairs
Clarks Corvair
Clarks Corvair
“CORSA"

Chevy Corvair License Plate
Chevy Corvair Chrome Wheel
New 1965-1969 Repro One Piece Floor mats!
Posted by: matchlessmo ()
Date: October 04, 2019 06:20PM

Ladies and gentlemen, I just got word from Auto Custom Carpet,they will be reproducing the Nos 1965-1969 rubber one piece front floor-mat that I sent them, One catch its only being made in carpet material only!!!! They have plenty of custom colors. And you can add custom licensed logos to mats, please see the attached picture for part numbers, Thks
[www.accmats.com]

Attachments:
Re: New 1965-1969 Repro One Piece Floor mats!
Posted by: MattNall ()
Date: October 04, 2019 07:36PM

Great news!

Sea Mountain, between Charleston Harbor and Coos Bay! SW Oregon Coast
Click HERE for My Website...Click HERE for My TechPages!
..............................110-PG.................................................Webered-Turbo

Posted by: Cheepfk ()
Date: October 05, 2019 12:58PM

Those look like quality carpets. Nice to have more than one choice of suppliers. Wonder where they ship from?

Date: October 05, 2019 06:44PM

They ship from there plant , aka Alabama, they make everything there from what they told me. Thks

Posted by: vairsUPnorth ()
Date: October 05, 2019 07:58PM

To clarify, this is a loop carpet accessory mat cut to the same dimensions as the original rubber accessory floor mats sold by GM back in the day. These were sold to protect the carpet flooring found in LM Monza and Corsa models. This is not to be confused with the black rubber "carpet" mat that was standard issue for Corvair 500 models.

BTW, I own in total five LM 500 4-door cars in various states of repair. Two of them have decent to nearly perfect rubber floor mat "carpets" which could perhaps be used as patterns for reproduction. Would there be interest in having these reproduced? The cost would likely be >$750/set for this to happen. Its not like I need another project....

Dale Dewald
Hancock, MI

Date: October 06, 2019 06:20AM

Vairsupnorth,

The mat they are reproducing is a one piece accessory floor mat, not a complete front rubber mat for a 1965 corvair 500. I supplied them with a 1967 one piece floor mat see attached picture, and they made the pattern from it, I know it's might be a little pricey, but I am glad they made it for me, ordered 2 for my Corvairs, Thks

Attachments:
Date: October 10, 2019 03:30PM

Ok ladies and gentlemen. Here's the finished product, I ordered two complete sets, Thks

Attachments:

Posted by: Spectre ()
Date: October 10, 2019 05:44PM

Those look great!

David Clamp

1965 Corsa convertible - 140 4spd/3.55/AM-FM

2013 Mustang GT convertible - 5.0, 6spd auto, Procharger i-1

2003 Miata SE - 6spd manual (wife's toy)

"Victory is mine!" - SG

Norman, OK

<a href="[www.wunderground.com] src="[weathersticker.wunderground.com]; alt="Click for Norman, Oklahoma Forecast" height="90" width="160"></a>

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.