Corvair Center
home forum corvairs calendar links Corvair Podcast
California Corvairs
Clarks Corvair
Clarks Corvair
“CORSA"

Chevy Corvair License Plate
Chevy Corvair Chrome Wheel
Corvair Center Forum :  Corvair Center Phorum The fastest message board... ever.
Corvair Center 
Hot deal in Temple, GA. for 66 cp AC NEW engine $3000 Still Available as of 10/5'19
Posted by: MattNall ()
Date: October 03, 2019 07:20PM

still available! listed one week ago CALL 678 736 0700

[www.facebook.com]

[drive.google.com]

Sea Mountain, between Charleston Harbor and Coos Bay! SW Oregon Coast
Click HERE for My Website...Click HERE for My TechPages!
..............................110-PG.................................................Webered-Turbo

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 10/04/2019 03:24PM by MattNall.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hot deal in Temple, GA. for FB folks 66 cp AC NEW engine $3000
Posted by: American Mel ()
Date: October 03, 2019 07:46PM

WoW!
Looks like a SCREAMER deal!

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
WA. state, 1 mile south of the Canadian border,
I am not at the end of the world, but you can see it from here.
Have; '66 Monza Coupe - 140, 4-spd. Daily driver beater
'67 Monza Vert. - 140, 4-spd. Daily driver beater
'67 A/C Moredoor Monza - Sale pending
Have had; '61 Monza coupe, '62 Monza Wagon, '63 Spyder, '65 Corsa
non-vair
'04 Dodge Cummins Quad Dualy, approaching 400K
17'Terry

Posted by: 63ConDan ()
Date: October 03, 2019 07:54PM

Looks like an Auto car, but where is the shifter?

Dan Central MN

1968 Convert

Date: October 03, 2019 08:12PM

Others have asked that.... message the seller!

..............................110-PG.................................................Webered-Turbo

Posted by: 63ConDan ()
Date: October 03, 2019 08:31PM

Matt, was that discussion about the missing PG shift knob a FB thing, if so I'm not on FB so would not have known.

Probably missing a lot, but I'm Ok with that.

Dan Central MN

1968 Convert

Date: October 03, 2019 08:39PM

If you could see it, you or someone on your PC is on FB.... you can MESSAGE the seller

Date: October 04, 2019 03:06PM

STILL AVAILABLE!! call 6787360700

Re: Hot deal in Temple, GA. for 66 cp AC NEW engine $3000 Still Available as of 10/5'19
Date: October 04, 2019 03:16PM

12 photos

Re: Hot deal in Temple, GA. for 66 cp AC NEW engine $3000 Still Available as of 10/5'19
Posted by: scottymac ()
Date: October 05, 2019 07:00PM

I'll call tomorrow to see if it has the RZ code engine I'd like to find for my project, but a/c center outlet doesn't look factory. Front trim and taillights say '65, not '66. Good price, though, if everything's there.

Scott
Danville, In.
'65 Corsa basket case
'66 Monza coupe

Posted by: scottymac ()
Date: October 06, 2019 04:41PM

Spoke with the seller this evening, he said he didn't know a lot about Corvairs. When I pointed out the '65 nose trim and taillights, he reiterated his belief it's a '66. He said there are three engines that go with the car, but believed all were 95hp. Previous owner used all new parts to redo the a/c system, and it is a Monza, obviously with a Corsa dash. Sorry if this was already stated in the ad, I never did see any text with the photos.

Scott
Danville, In.
'65 Corsa basket case
'66 Monza coupe

Date: October 06, 2019 06:18PM

Great info! Bottom line.... this will be a sharp looking car to DRIVE.... forget Restoration!

Posted by: joelsplace ()
Date: October 06, 2019 08:01PM

I'm trying to find a reasonable way to get it shipped to me. So far $800.

Joel
Northlake, TX
5 Ultravans, Lost count at 100 Corvairs...

Posted by: CorvairShaggy ()
Date: October 07, 2019 09:28AM

I spoke with the seller last week, and sounds like they do not know what they have. I kinda doubt all 3 motors are 95hp, but if it is not sold this week, I'll find out Saturday when I drive the hour and an half to go get everything. Supposedly PG was rebuilt, along with the brakes, suspension, etc. But, the person died before finishing it, and this person ended up with everything. Also, said the guy was not a body man, and he painted it himself, so pictures may make it look better than what it is. Who knows, but I still think it worth getting. winking smiley

Posted by: joelsplace ()
Date: October 07, 2019 09:31AM

I'll bow out then. No way I can get to it before Saturday anyway. Good luck! Let us know what you find.

Joel
Northlake, TX
5 Ultravans, Lost count at 100 Corvairs...

Date: October 07, 2019 10:14AM

I will. I would have gone this past saturday, but I was out of town. Surprised none of the Atlanta folks have jumped on this.

Date: October 10, 2019 02:30PM

Ohhh well. Someone scooped this up today before I could get to it on Saturday. Someone got a good deal. Hope they know what to do with all of it.

Posted by: Timothy Shortle ()
Date: October 10, 2019 04:58PM

Someone got what looks like a lot of stuff. I see some custom gauges in their Corsa dash. Also an Otto pan on the engine. I do wonder where is the shifter?

Date: October 11, 2019 06:16AM

Seller told me shifter was in the center console between the seats, and acted like I was an idiot for asking. Kinda like "where else would it be?" You could tell he had no idea about Corvairs. He was just going on what the deceased owner had told him about it. Supposedly rebuilt PG, and had a performance cam and forged pistons. You can see at least 2 pairs of heads wrapped, 3 Ignitors, etc. Unfortunately, I work during the week or I would have went and got this sooner.... sad smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.