Corvair Center
home forum corvairs calendar links Corvair Podcast
California Corvairs
Clarks Corvair
Clarks Corvair
“CORSA"

Chevy Corvair License Plate
Chevy Corvair Chrome Wheel
Corvair Center Forum :  Corvair Center Phorum The fastest message board... ever.
Corvair Center 
smiling bouncing smileysmiling bouncing smileyIndianapolis Convention Caravanspinning smiley sticking its tongue outspinning smiley sticking its tongue out
Posted by: cooterr ()
Date: July 05, 2019 10:05AM

An invitation to all that will be traveling through Indiana going to the convention on Tuesday, July 23. The route that Circle City Corvairs has planned will totally keep us out of the Chicago area traffic. The time of the trip has us departing at 9 am and arriving at the hotel about 2:30. We will gain an hour with the time zone change, so total travel time including a stop for lunch at Dwight Illinois will be about 6 1/2 hours. The Lunch stop will be at the" Old Route 66 Family Restaurant" in Dwight Illinois.

We will depart from "Loves Truck Stop" in Pittsboro Indiana located on I-74 at 9am sharp.

The group will go west on I-74 to Mahomet Illinois, a distance of about 110 miles. There we will get gas and a drink.

At Mahomet Illinois, we will proceed north on Illinois state route 47. This is a two lane road through farm country. A lunch stop is planned for Dwight Illinois.

From Dwight Illinois, we will proceed north on Illinois 47 to route 38, we will then go east on rt 38 to Randall street. Left on Randall St. to Main St, then east on Main St to Pheasant run resort.

If you need more info, email me at cooterr2003@yahoo.com or 317-504-4624

Tom Miller
Performance Corvair Group
Circle City Corvairs
Corsa

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: smiling bouncing smileysmiling bouncing smileyIndianapolis Convention Caravanspinning smiley sticking its tongue outspinning smiley sticking its tongue out
Posted by: TIBCO ()
Date: July 08, 2019 07:31PM

Tom, I would love to join you but don't think we could make it there by 9:00 AM. I will pass this information off to the Derby City guys just in case. Looking forward to seeing you at the convention.

Cliff Tibbitts
Lexington, KY
CORSA, CKCE
66 Monza, 140/4sp

Re: smiling bouncing smileysmiling bouncing smileyIndianapolis Convention Caravanspinning smiley sticking its tongue outspinning smiley sticking its tongue out
Posted by: dolomitefan ()
Date: July 09, 2019 06:36AM

Speaking of Circle City Corvairs I'm trying to find some old pics of my Greenbrier which I purchased from Brownsburg, ex Phil and Ruby Riddle. It'd be nice to add some pics of it to my file if any exist. I'm not sure if they used it much at any local events.

Anyone with info or pics feel free to PM me

---------------------------------------------------------------
Mark Gibson, Staffordshire, England

1961 Corvair Greenbrier
1980 Triumph Dolomite Sprint
2009 Mazda MX5
2018 Infiniti Q30

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.