Corvair Center
home forum corvairs calendar links Corvair Podcast
California Corvairs
Clarks Corvair
Clarks Corvair
“CORSA"

Chevy Corvair License Plate
Chevy Corvair Chrome Wheel
Corvair Center Forum :  Corvair Center Phorum The fastest message board... ever.
Corvair Center 
For Sale : 1 PAIR! 1968 (1967-1969?) NOS Black Seat Belt
Posted by: junkman ()
Date: June 25, 2019 12:35PM

This is a service replacement seat belt for the 1968 Corvair with the black plastic buckle. This will fit either right or left side of the front seat(s). $200 plus $12 shipping. Presently I have only one, but if I find its mate, I will offer it first to the purchaser of this belt. I recently located another cache of seat belts, but haven't sorted through them all yet.

Reading the discussion about seat belts from 4+ years ago (http://corvaircenter.com/phorum/read.php?1,757828,757828#msg-757828) I believe that this belt will fit 1967 through 1969 cars. Please make your own determination as to the correctness of this information.

forsale

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Woodstock CT... Located on the Connecticut / Massachusetts border, approximately 6 miles from the center of Southbridge MA. About 45 minutes from Hartford CT. 1 1/2 hours West of Boston MA. Woodstock CT to Los Angeles CA 2,937.1 miles. 1 Mile as the crow flies to Big Bird's nest.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/28/2019 07:40AM by MattNall.

Attachments:

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: For Sale : 1968 (1967-1969?) NOS Black Seat Belt
Date: June 28, 2019 06:32AM

Found its mate last night. $400 for the pair plus $15 shipping.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Woodstock CT... Located on the Connecticut / Massachusetts border, approximately 6 miles from the center of Southbridge MA. About 45 minutes from Hartford CT. 1 1/2 hours West of Boston MA. Woodstock CT to Los Angeles CA 2,937.1 miles. 1 Mile as the crow flies to Big Bird's nest.

Re: For Sale : 1968 (1967-1969?) NOS Black Seat Belt
Date: July 08, 2019 05:10AM

Make an offer....... It will be headed to eBay soon if not sold here.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.