Corvair Center
home forum corvairs calendar links Corvair Podcast
California Corvairs
Clarks Corvair
Clarks Corvair
“CORSA"

Chevy Corvair License Plate
Chevy Corvair Chrome Wheel
Corvair Center Forum :  Corvair Center Phorum The fastest message board... ever.
Corvair Center 
REPORTS!! South Coast Corsa's Annual "Ageless to Anarchy" Sept. 7 El Segundo, Ca.
Posted by: MattNall ()
Date: June 11, 2019 05:24PM

Be there!! 10am - 3 pm

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/10/2019 12:24PM by MattNall.

Attachments:
Options: ReplyQuote
SOUTH COAST CORSA'S CORVAIR CRUISE-IN 2019: AGELESS TO ANARCHY
Posted by: 61valdez ()
Date: June 12, 2019 02:44PM

MARK YOUR CALENDAR! A NOT-TO-BE-MISSED EVENT!
SOUTH COAST CORSA'S CORVAIR CRUISE-IN 2019: AGELESS TO ANARCHY
"The Biggest Little All Corvair Car Show in Southern California"

SCC's CORVAIR CRUISE-IN 2019: AGELESS TO ANARCHY
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 7, 2019
Automobile Driving Museum
610 Lairport St.
El Segundo, CA 90245

87 CORVAIRS ATTENDED IN 2018!
85 CORVAIRS ATTENDED IN 2017!
120 CORVAIRS ATTENDED IN 2016!
...in a matter of 5 hours!
Our goal for 2019 is 100 Corvairs!

ALL CORVAIRS WANTED: Daily Drivers; Customs; Restored; Modified; Hot Rod; Originals; Classics; Beaters; Patinas; High Performance; V8s; Racers, Trikes, Ultravans, Works-in-Progress, the Weird, the Wild, the Wonderful......ANYTHING Corvair-powered. If you have a Corvair, if it runs and stops and can get you to this event, you need to come to this show! Hell, tow it in...because ALL CORVAIRS are show ready!

FULL REGISTRATION INFO FOR VIP PARKING AND GENERAL SHOW INFO HERE: [tinyurl.com]
Contact SCC's Ageless to Anarchy for more info and limited
"VIP Parking" and pricing.

LIMITED A2A VIP PARKING AT FOUR DIFFERENT LEVELS (requires pre-registration):
All A2A VIP Parking is limited, first-come, first served reserved/pre-registration.
A2A VIP Parking, except those at the Platinum level, are asked to arrive by time noted for that level in order to position and park cars. All A2A VIP Parking must register cars no later than Monday, August 9, 2019 at 11:59pm. Contact A2A for information and A2A VIP Parking registration info and VIP Parking Card. If there are any A2A VIP Parking spaces available day-of-event, cars may be able to obtain those spots at VIP Parking rate.
Platinum, Gold, and Silver VIP Parking registrants will receive A FREE event t-shirt.

PLATINUM: (only 3 spots available) $75 – park your car INSIDE AND ON THE MUSEUM FLOOR with other classic and vintage automobiles for ELEVEN DAYS BEFORE AND 3 DAYS AFTER THE CRUISE-IN EVENT where it will be displayed and seen by museum visitors and day-of-event attendees.

GOLD: (only 12 spots available): $50 – park your car INSIDE THE MUSEUM BALLROOM day-of-event. Cool and out of the sun.

SILVER: (only 16 spots available) $40 – park your car at the MUSEUM MAIN PARKING LOT day-of-event, where all the activity will be taking place.

***Platinum, Gold, and Silver VIP Parking registrants above will receive A FREE event t-shirt****

BRONZE: (only 16 spots available) $30 – park your car OFF-STREET IN FRONT OF THE MUSEUM and HOT ROD SHOP day-of-event.[/b]

UNLIMITED - Day-of Cruise-In Entry for All Cars - STREET PARKING (no pre-registration required) - in front of the museum and filling the street (street will be blocked off for event parking only):
$25 suggestion donation requested. No registration, No pre-registration.

SPECIAL EVENT AWARDS, hand-crafted by SCC President Chuck Rust of RUST CREATIONS, at the end of the show:
Ageless Award (The Classic Corvair)
Anarchy Award (Rebellious and Ungoverned Corvair)
The Corvair Crazy Award (People’s Choice)
Flat Out Cool Award (Coolest Corvair at the Event)
Asphalt Fiend Award (Hot Rod Corvair)
Worn and Weathered Award (Best Patina)
Under Development Award (Best Work in Progress)
Made To Order Award (Best Custom)
Unsafe At Any Speed Award (Representing the Corvair Legacy)
Corvair As Canvas Award (The Work Of Art Corvair )
On The Road Award (Longest Distance Driven from Home)
President's Ultimate Choice Award

MUSIC (Prostyle Sounds), FOOD (breakfast and lunch by Ruby's Diner Truck), RAFFLES, EVENT T-SHIRTS, FUN, and CORVAIRS….and the coolest of people!
ADM is open all day for museum viewing: [www.automobiledrivingmuseum.org]

Hotels in the local area for long-distance travelers.

Contact South Coast Corsa (SCC) for more info, VIP/PRE-REG PARKING,
and full details:
EVENT EMAIL: A2A_2019@hotmail.com
PHONE: 310-998-0095 (messages)

SOUTH COAST CORSA email: vargascorvairmonza@hotmail.com
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK AND INSTAGRAM: @SOUTHCOASTCORSA

See the SCC SPONSORED event on FB: [www.facebook.com]

“Bringing the Corvair Community Together Six Cylinders at a Time”

Re: SOUTH COAST CORSA'S CORVAIR CRUISE-IN 2019: AGELESS TO ANARCHY
Posted by: 61valdez ()
Date: August 29, 2019 08:22AM

ONE WEEK AWAY! HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!

Re: South Coast Corsa's Annual "Ageless to Anarchy" Sept. 7 El Segundo, Ca.
Posted by: corventure Dave ()
Date: September 03, 2019 03:18PM

Im planning on it. This time i'm bringing the Greenbrier with Camper tent. I'll need 2 spaces on the street to set up the "Greenbrier Single Family Home"!
grinning smiley

Corventure Dave

Attachments:
Re: South Coast Corsa's Annual "Ageless to Anarchy" Sept. 7 El Segundo, Ca.
Posted by: john.jackson ()
Date: September 05, 2019 02:05PM

A group from the San Diego Corvair Club will be leaving from Oceanside at 8:30 Saturday morning. We should arrive just before 10:00 a.m.

Re: REPORTS!! South Coast Corsa's Annual "Ageless to Anarchy" Sept. 7 El Segundo, Ca.
Posted by: solo2r ()
Date: September 08, 2019 05:58PM

What a great day!
I just mentioned to my Wife at 8pm the night before about the event and the offer of driving the Stinger Ringer [ I had the pleasure of building for my Friend John Helen] to there! She wanted to go! Picked up the car at 7:30 and off We went! I had not driven the car before except to the alignment shop and back, which is just a few blocks! And that was a year ago! John has told me How He loves to drive the car hard and now can see why! The drivability of the fuel injection, the power of the 3.0 engine, the handling and brakes make this one of the best Corvairs I have ever driven! Driving south on 405 the freeway with that engine singing was a dream! And driving back home taking HWY 1 then through Topanga pass was just as much! [ I live in Canoga Park] . The event itself was great as usual seeing and meeting new Friends and getting to share about the car and Corvairs in general! And to see the beautiful cars in the Museum too! [Like the 1936 Packard that was given to Russia by Our Government to be used by Joseph Stalin! In 1990, it was shipped to Germany for restoration and three years later, shipped to America to finish the restoration with the Russian Government paying for it! ]
There were around 80 Corvairs this year! Including many new builds and even an Ultravan was there!
We bought [more than] a few raffle tix and had a great taco lunch and even my Wifes Friends with Family came and enjoyed the event. When came time for the raffle prizes, We won a Clarks gift cert and oil filter and silicone valve cover gaskets! Elated at that, We enjoyed watching and hearing how the different Judges came to choosing the winners in the different categories! When it came to the last 'Presidents Choice' I was quite relaxed just knowing that one Christian's immaculate cars would get it!
But Chuck and Greg chose The Stinger Ringer! Wow! This was so cool ! And to add to that, We also won the 50/50 raffle! What an awesome day! The weather was perfect, Great event even if We did not win anything! Thanks to all the work put into the event!

Mark Wright
many more pics to come........

Attachments:

Re: REPORTS!! South Coast Corsa's Annual "Ageless to Anarchy" Sept. 7 El Segundo, Ca.
Date: September 08, 2019 06:04PM

More!

Attachments:

Date: September 08, 2019 06:06PM

Thanks Mark!! Reports and pics are appreciated!

Sea Mountain, between Charleston Harbor and Coos Bay! SW Oregon Coast
Click HERE for My Website...Click HERE for My TechPages!
..............................110-PG.................................................Webered-Turbo

Date: September 08, 2019 06:07PM

and....

Attachments:

Date: September 08, 2019 06:09PM

more....

Attachments:

Date: September 08, 2019 06:11PM

and...

Attachments:

Date: September 08, 2019 06:13PM

more....

Attachments:

Date: September 08, 2019 06:17PM

misc...

Attachments:

Date: September 08, 2019 06:18PM

Trick Car - B - Q !!

Sea Mountain, between Charleston Harbor and Coos Bay! SW Oregon Coast
Click HERE for My Website...Click HERE for My TechPages!
..............................110-PG.................................................Webered-Turbo

Date: September 08, 2019 06:22PM

That painted hood is not really my style but man o man is it beautiful!

Posted by: corventure Dave ()
Date: September 09, 2019 01:16PM

Yes. Fun event again. Big thankyou to SCC for making it happen. Great location and lots of interest. A super day.thumbs upthumbs up

Corventure Dave

Posted by: vairjunkie ()
Date: September 12, 2019 07:47AM

Great pix, Mark! Thanks for sharing/posting. Wish I could have made it to this event.

Eric Starkey

1966 CORSA Convert Marina Blue/Blue/White A01/A39/A82/B37/C05/F41/G61/L87/M20/N34/N36/N44/N96/U69/U80/V74/Z19
1966 CORSA Convert Tuxedo Black/Red/Blk A01/A39/A82/B37/C06/C64/F41/G61/L87/M20/N34/N36/N44/N96/P54/U69/U80/V31/V32/V74/Z19
1969 Monza Coupe #5859 Dusk Blue/Blue A01/A39/A82/A85/B37/B93/F41/G61/L62/M20/N44/U69/Z19

Westminster, CA

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.