Corvair Center
home forum corvairs calendar links Corvair Podcast
California Corvairs
Clarks Corvair
Clarks Corvair
“CORSA"

Chevy Corvair License Plate
Chevy Corvair Chrome Wheel
Corvair Center Forum :  Corvair Center Phorum The fastest message board... ever.
Corvair Center 
SOLD!! : EM Dash Speaker - Re-Coned with Polyurethane Cone
Posted by: Nickshu ()
Date: May 13, 2019 08:38PM

EM Corvair car dash speaker - Re-Coned with Polyurethane Cone and tested by Fred Bybee (Fred's Classic Radios) in Kansas. [www.fredsclassicradios.com]

Never installed or used since it was re-coned. Still in the same box Fred shipped it back to me in.

One spot in the foam mounting ring is chipped out, covered with tape (see photos - would not affect mounting or operation). I am also including an extra intact foam mounting ring with the speaker if the buyer wanted to swap it out. Anyone who has ever tried to remove one of these speakers after being in place for 50 years knows how hard it is to get this foam ring out without destroying it.

Photos of the speaker can be seen here: [drive.google.com]

Asking $75 + $20 shipping to CONUS via USPS flat rate.

Paypal "friends and family" no fee payment. Send me a PM if you are interested.

Thanks for looking.

Nick
1964 Monza Spyder Convertible #435 - Rotisserie restored - SOLD ON BRING A TRAILER 4/30/2019 - Check out my restoration thread here: [corvaircenter.com]
Thanks to all the awesome CCF, CF, COG, and CORSA members who helped me with the restoration!
Other fun stuff - Porsche 911 GT3 - Trailered track monster for HPDE and Autocross events.
Northern Colorado, USA

Edited 7 time(s). Last edit at 05/14/2019 07:41PM by MattNall.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: For Sale: EM Dash Speaker - Re-Coned with Polyurethane Cone
Posted by: Nickshu ()
Date: May 14, 2019 07:19PM

SOLD!

Nick
1964 Monza Spyder Convertible #435 - Rotisserie restored - SOLD ON BRING A TRAILER 4/30/2019 - Check out my restoration thread here: [corvaircenter.com]
Thanks to all the awesome CCF, CF, COG, and CORSA members who helped me with the restoration!
Other fun stuff - Porsche 911 GT3 - Trailered track monster for HPDE and Autocross events.
Northern Colorado, USA

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.