Corvair Center
home forum corvairs calendar links Corvair Podcast
California Corvairs
Clarks Corvair
Clarks Corvair
“CORSA"

Chevy Corvair License Plate
Chevy Corvair Chrome Wheel
Corvair Center Forum :  Corvair Center Phorum The fastest message board... ever.
Corvair Center 
SOLD!!: Turbo YH Carburetor 180HP Rebuilt Never Installed
Posted by: Nickshu ()
Date: May 12, 2019 03:27AM

Carter YH Turbo 180HP Carburetor for 1962-66 Corvair turbo engines.

Casting code is 0-1769. Stock carb for 65-66 turbo engines, a common upgrade for 62-64 turbo engines.

Rebuilt by The Carbmeister and never installed.

This was an extra carb I purchased but never needed. Selling because I no longer own my '64 Spyder.

Photos and a video of the carb can be viewed here: [drive.google.com]

Asking $325 plus shipping to CONUS. Paypal "friends/family" payment, or buyer pays Paypal fees if goods and services payment is preferred. PM if interested. You won't see one of these for sale very often, and you may never see a kit complete with original tower clamps!!

Thanks for looking!

Nick
1964 Monza Spyder Convertible #435 - Rotisserie restored - SOLD ON BRING A TRAILER 4/30/2019 - Check out my restoration thread here: [corvaircenter.com]
Thanks to all the awesome CCF, CF, COG, and CORSA members who helped me with the restoration!
Other fun stuff - Porsche 911 GT3 - Trailered track monster for HPDE and Autocross events.
Northern Colorado, USA

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/13/2019 05:55PM by MattNall.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: For Sale: Turbo YH Carburetor 180HP Rebuilt Never Installed
Date: May 12, 2019 03:39AM

Please ignore "You won't see one of these for sale very often, and you may never see a kit complete with original tower clamps!!" that was cut/pasted from a prior for sale listing....Also ignore the video of the carb, that is for the turbo I have for sale. Sorry it's early!

Nick
1964 Monza Spyder Convertible #435 - Rotisserie restored - SOLD ON BRING A TRAILER 4/30/2019 - Check out my restoration thread here: [corvaircenter.com]
Thanks to all the awesome CCF, CF, COG, and CORSA members who helped me with the restoration!
Other fun stuff - Porsche 911 GT3 - Trailered track monster for HPDE and Autocross events.
Northern Colorado, USA

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/12/2019 03:40AM by Nickshu.

Posted by: Frank DuVal ()
Date: May 12, 2019 10:13AM

More coffee first!grinning smiley

Frank DuVal

Fredericksburg, VA

Date: May 13, 2019 01:25PM

SOLD!

Nick
Northern Colorado, USA

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.