Corvair Center
home forum corvairs calendar links Corvair Podcast
California Corvairs
Clarks Corvair
Clarks Corvair
“CORSA"

Chevy Corvair License Plate
Chevy Corvair Chrome Wheel
Corvair Center Forum :  Corvair Center Phorum The fastest message board... ever.
Corvair Center 
Prayers for David Vizard
Posted by: Max Roeder ()
Date: April 15, 2019 04:41AM

I attended one of David Vizard's Performance Workshops this past weekend at his home in North Carolina. The first day ended with David going to the hospital with a brain aneurysm. He told me he had always had migraine headaches and this one had lasted twelve days. Needless to say by the end of the first of the three day class he was in bad shape.
Kudos to his assistant Marvin Burke, Davids assistant for picking up and making the class productive. Although his experience with the subject matter is probably 20% of Davids he did a good job. Five attendees were able to learn quite a bit about the new Induction Optimization Program (IOP).
[www.davidvizardperformanceseminars.com]
At last update David came out of surgery and is expected to have a complete recovery. I'm hopeful to go back and attend the ten day hands on porting class from him being there to guide me through the intricacies of performance porting.
Again if you know David or have read any of his books I'm sure he would appreciate your thoughts and prayers.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Prayers for David Vizard
Posted by: wv-geo ()
Date: April 15, 2019 06:33AM

My Uncle passed away from a brain aneurysm, so I know how dangerous they are.

I'm glad David is well and recovering.

Dan Stark
Hurricane, WV

1961 Lakewood 500, 80HP, PG
1964 Corvair 500 Coupe, 140HP, 4spd (Christine)
1965 Mustang Coupe, 6cyl, 3spd

Re: Prayers for David Vizard
Posted by: BobV66Vair ()
Date: April 15, 2019 07:19AM

Get well David.

Bob Vinnacombe
Sandy, Oregon
1965 Corsa 140 stock
1966 Monza Soon to be race car
1968 Monza Parts for now

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.