Corvair Center
home forum corvairs calendar links Corvair Podcast
California Corvairs
Clarks Corvair
Clarks Corvair
“CORSA"

Chevy Corvair License Plate
Chevy Corvair Chrome Wheel
Corvair Center Forum :  Corvair Center Phorum The fastest message board... ever.
Corvair Center 
Not quite a Corvair-95?
Posted by: SteveInMarietta ()
Date: April 12, 2019 09:57AM

I would say this is almost but not enough to be (or intended to be) a Corvair-95. It is forward control with double head lamps and grill up front, but no side contour lines nor side ramp (it would have to be a Loadside), and the wrap around windshield is non-Corvair 95.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Mattel-V-RROOM-Missile-Launcher-Mattel-Military-Howlerr-1964-Chevrolet-Corvair/292919928406?

Steve

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Not quite a Corvair-95?
Posted by: corventure Dave ()
Date: April 12, 2019 12:38PM

With the front grill and top sides of the cab it looks like a Frankenstein Ford Econoline.
As a missile launcher, the engine up front may be an advantage.... as long as it doesn't put someone's eye out!

grinning smileygrinning smileygrinning smiley

Corventure Dave

Attachments:
Posted by: MattNall ()
Date: April 12, 2019 10:12PM

Looks more like an Econoline

More 95 here... Structo

Sea Mountain, between Charleston Harbor and Coos Bay! SW Oregon Coast
Click HERE for My Website...Click HERE for My TechPages!
..............................110-PG.................................................Webered-Turbo

Posted by: RexJohnson ()
Date: April 13, 2019 09:15AM

I have one of those rocket launchers. The first ad is missing the rear white walls and the rocket. The other ad with the complete truck and the rocket is missing the tip of the rocket. It is a red rubber wagon wheel shaped tip about 3/4" in diameter for protecting what ever you hit with the rocket. Mine was always coming off, but some how I always found it and it is still on the rocket.

RJ tools
Salem,Oregon

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.