Corvair Center
home forum corvairs calendar links Corvair Podcast
California Corvairs
Clarks Corvair
Clarks Corvair
“CORSA"

Chevy Corvair License Plate
Chevy Corvair Chrome Wheel
Corvair Center Forum :  Corvair Center Phorum The fastest message board... ever.
Corvair Center 
For Sale 1964 rear air grille stone shields
Posted by: junkman ()
Date: April 10, 2019 11:15AM

1964 rear air grille stone shields. These go at the ends of the rear air grille on the 1964 cars. If you are using a 1964 rear air grille on any other year car, then these will also fit, since the 1964 rear air grille has the mounting holes provided for these stone guards. Screw clips not included. After moving all my parts, this is the last of these stone shields. Get them while they are still available.

$37.50 per pair, plus $10.00 USPS Priority Mail shipping to U.S.

with stone shield in place

Rear air grill without stone shields.

Testimonial from a satisfied Corvair owner after receiving the stone guards.

I received a set the other day. The quality is outstanding. Fit is perfect. I bolted them up to an NOS grill I have for one of my '64's. If you happened upon an NOS set I would think the only difference is these have a nicer finish then most NOS parts. So if you have a '64 or a '64 grill on another year - don't miss out. The other thing these do is give a 'finished' look so you don't see the ground through the grill.

forsale

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Woodstock CT... Located on the Connecticut / Massachusetts border, approximately 6 miles from the center of Southbridge MA. About 45 minutes from Hartford CT. 1 1/2 hours West of Boston MA. Woodstock CT to Los Angeles CA 2,937.1 miles. 1 Mile as the crow flies to Big Bird's nest.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 04/10/2019 04:59PM by MattNall.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 1964 rear air grille stone shields
Posted by: Frank DuVal ()
Date: April 10, 2019 02:55PM

I did not write that testimonial, but I could have. They fit and look great!

Frank DuVal

Fredericksburg, VA

Re: 1964 rear air grille stone shields
Date: April 10, 2019 04:27PM

Thanks for your valued opinion on the quality of the reproduction. If you write a testimonial I will add it to the next ad that is going to go viral! Paul / Junkman

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Woodstock CT... Located on the Connecticut / Massachusetts border, approximately 6 miles from the center of Southbridge MA. About 45 minutes from Hartford CT. 1 1/2 hours West of Boston MA. Woodstock CT to Los Angeles CA 2,937.1 miles. 1 Mile as the crow flies to Big Bird's nest.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/10/2019 04:28PM by junkman.

Re: For Sale 1964 rear air grille stone shields
Posted by: The Stig ()
Date: April 10, 2019 05:15PM

I did write that testimonial. And I drove one of the cars I put these on today. And I walked out into ther parking lot after work and thought dang that car looks sharp not seeing though edges of the grill.

Date: April 10, 2019 06:54PM

Thanks for reminding me that it was you that wrote that testimonial. I remember obsessing over every detail when they gave me the initial production proof, and I couldn't find any deviation from the original. When it was powder coated, they hung it from one screw hole, and it left a mark. They then re-ran them thru the powder coating a second time to fix that defect. I couldn't ever tell which hole it was. I had a few other projects that they quoted me on, but I dragged my feet, and then they shut down. I was also working with another company that made steering gears for GM, to make the quick box parts, but it would have required a very large investment, that I was afraid to do at the time. This was back in the early 1990's. Sometimes it can take a decade before you recoup your original investment in a reproduction, and if you don't have mega resources, it is difficult for the small guy to go out on that limb.

Date: June 24, 2019 11:47AM

Date: September 03, 2019 03:52PM

bump....

Date: January 16, 2020 07:33AM

Been a while, so just giving this a bump. Only a few pairs left, and when they are gone, I will not be reproducing these again. Original shop that did the part is long out of business. Price remains the same. PayPal gift acceptable.

Posted by: RThompson ()
Date: January 17, 2020 03:04PM

PM sent to you.

Date: February 21, 2020 11:23PM

BUMP........

Date: March 17, 2020 08:14PM

I have these ready and packed for shipment. Get them while they are still available. Inventory almost depleted. PayPal payment acceptable. thanks Junkman

Posted by: jwsargent ()
Date: March 17, 2020 10:51PM

I would like a pair. Send my your PayPal address and I'll send you the money..Thanks. John

Posted by: jwsargent ()
Date: March 20, 2020 10:13PM

Hello Junkman....I received the shields today and I am most happy with them. The quality is outstanding. They are so pretty, I hate to cover them up with the grille! Thanks again for offering them on the Forum.

Date: March 22, 2020 11:54AM

Good to know that they arrived so quickly. Thanks for your purchase, and hope to sell you some additional parts whenever you need them and I have them. I still have some of these stone shields left, but the inventory is getting depleted. Get them while they are still available.

Date: April 12, 2020 08:12AM

Still have some available.. $37.50 plus $10 shipping.

Date: May 18, 2020 08:21PM

BUMP..... BUMP....... You will never find a better deal! thanks Junk

Date: June 24, 2020 02:45PM

bump

Date: August 04, 2020 09:43AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.