Corvair Center
home forum corvairs calendar links Corvair Podcast
California Corvairs
Clarks Corvair
Clarks Corvair
“CORSA"

Chevy Corvair License Plate
Chevy Corvair Chrome Wheel
Corvair Center Forum :  Corvair Center Phorum The fastest message board... ever.
Corvair Center 
OT - What is the Most Pain in the Foot NON-Corvair Job? humor
Posted by: 67 airvair ()
Date: March 23, 2019 12:40PM

Having had knee replacement surgery recently, I find getting in and out of my '14 Impala a real struggle because I don't yet have full knee range of motion back yet, and the door speaker and ESPECIALLY the emergency brake pedal is majorly in the way. angry smiley I've already wiped off the "Bose" nameplate from the door speaker. If only they had put a hand-operated E-brake lever (maybe ala Fiero style) in the car. Now where's that Sawzall? And a suicide-door kit?

-Mark

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: OT - What is the Most Pain in the Foot NON-Corvair Job? humor
Posted by: stitch ()
Date: March 23, 2019 12:58PM

Don't know how old you are Mark, but we DO heal...in time. Haven't been even able to drive my 4 speed airvair since last March ('18) because of shoulder surgeries on both arms. Left had a Reverse Arthroplasty, left... 12 screws and 3 plates. Did Uber for months and relied on some family and friends to get back and forth to dialysis 3 times a week. (Uber is NOT cheap!) Am driving my Hyundai DD for now, but I think Pretty damn soon! I'll be back in my beloved "Ms Penny". Not a 'Pain in the foot', But a pain in the ASS! smoking smiley

"If you can't fix it with a Hammer, you have an Electrical problem."
Stitch...
Schertz, Texas.
(Smallish town/burg 17 mi. NE of San Antonio)

'Ms Penny'
!967.. 4th body
8th off the line

Re: OT - What is the Most Pain in the Foot NON-Corvair Job? humor
Posted by: curt ()
Date: March 23, 2019 01:55PM

My CX5 Mazda has a finger push button to activate and unactivate the emergency brake. Works fine.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.