Corvair DiagramCorvair Photo
Corvair Center
home forum corvairs calendar links Corvair Podcast
California Corvairs
Clarks Corvair
Clarks Corvair
“CORSA"



Chevy Corvair License Plate
Chevy Corvair Chrome Wheel
Corvair Center Forum :  Corvair Center Phorum The fastest message board... ever.
Corvair Center 
Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Clear 65 Tail Light Lenses Now Available
Posted by: triumphcorvair ()
Date: November 30, 2018 06:18AM

Decisions, decisions. Now that I've seen the comparison between the clear and smoked I can't decide. At first I liked the clear but now I'm leaning toward the smoked. I'm guessing the color of the vehicle could help in being a deciding factor. Mine is BMW Estoril blue but I'm wanting to change to Ermine White. The white vehicle shown is a good presentation with the clear lens. Thanks!

Darrell McCracken
Huntsville, Texas

65 140 Monza
71 Triumph Bonneville

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Clear 65 Tail Light Lenses Now Available
Posted by: Spectre ()
Date: December 01, 2018 07:23AM

PM sent. I'm leaning towards smoked fronts since the car is a dark color, but clear rears since it is a Corsa with silver cove.

David Clamp


1965 Corsa convertible - 140 4spd/3.55/AM-FM

2013 Mustang GT convertible - 5.0, 6spd auto, Procharger i-1

2003 Miata SE - 6spd manual (wife's toy)

"Victory is mine!" - SG

Norman, OK

Click for Norman, Oklahoma Forecast

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Clear 65 Tail Light Lenses Now Available
Posted by: larry202br ()
Date: December 01, 2018 08:34AM

Spectre Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> PM sent. I'm leaning towards smoked fronts since
> the car is a dark color, but clear rears since it
> is a Corsa with silver cove.


That's exactly what I chose, for the same reasons.

1961 rampside with a 65 / 67 110 engine, car four speed.
1965 convertible
1966 Custom two door/four door

KC0SKX
Olathe, ks
HACOA

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Clear 65 Tail Light Lenses Now Available
Posted by: Spectre ()
Date: December 03, 2018 07:00AM

Sent my funds in. Looking forward to the new lenses.

David Clamp


1965 Corsa convertible - 140 4spd/3.55/AM-FM

2013 Mustang GT convertible - 5.0, 6spd auto, Procharger i-1

2003 Miata SE - 6spd manual (wife's toy)

"Victory is mine!" - SG

Norman, OK

Click for Norman, Oklahoma Forecast

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Clear 65 Tail Light Lenses Now Available
Posted by: azdave ()
Date: December 03, 2018 09:05AM

Spectre Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Sent my funds in. Looking forward to the new
> lenses.

Thanks! I received several PP payments late yesterday. Packing up eight sets tonight when I get home. I'll try to get them in the mail before the mailman goes down our street.


Dave W. / Gilbert Arizona
66 Corsa 140 4-speed w/factory A/C
66 Corsa 140 4-speed
65 Corsa 140 4-speed
66 Corsa 455 Toro V8
65 Monza 455 Toro V8
65 Monza 110 Convertible
65 Monza 4DR 140 PG w/factory A/C
65 Monza 4DR EJ20T w/5-speed




Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Clear 65 Tail Light Lenses Now Available
Posted by: dogmad7 ()
Date: December 03, 2018 02:29PM

Just got a pair of smoke in the mail. Wow. Worth every penny. Fantastic work, will use for backup lights on my 66. Thanks Dave.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Clear 65 Tail Light Lenses Now Available
Posted by: azdave ()
Date: December 04, 2018 12:15PM

dogmad7 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Just got a pair of smoke in the mail. Wow. Worth
> every penny. Fantastic work, will use for backup
> lights on my 66. Thanks Dave.

Your welcome! Thanks for the compliments.


BTW...At Palm Springs in October I did not yet have tail light gaskets to go along with the new lenses. Davemotohead has his gaskets in the mail but there were two other people who bought a set of the very first lenses produced. If you were one of those two buyers, I'll send you a set of gaskets if you PM me your mailing address.


Dave W. / Gilbert Arizona
66 Corsa 140 4-speed w/factory A/C
66 Corsa 140 4-speed
65 Corsa 140 4-speed
66 Corsa 455 Toro V8
65 Monza 455 Toro V8
65 Monza 110 Convertible
65 Monza 4DR 140 PG w/factory A/C
65 Monza 4DR EJ20T w/5-speed




Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Clear 65 Tail Light Lenses Now Available
Posted by: jjohnsonjo ()
Date: December 04, 2018 12:34PM

azdave Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> dogmad7 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Just got a pair of smoke in the mail. Wow.
> Worth
> > every penny. Fantastic work, will use for
> backup
> > lights on my 66. Thanks Dave.
>
> Your welcome! Thanks for the compliments.
>
>
> BTW...At Palm Springs in October I did not yet
> have tail light gaskets to go along with the new
> lenses. Davemotohead has his gaskets in the mail
> but there were two other people who bought a set
> of the very first lenses produced. If you were one
> of those two buyers, I'll send you a set of
> gaskets if you PM me your mailing address.




That's customer service right there.

J.O.

65 Corsa Turbo Vert
79 Honda XL 500S
69 Honda CL 160 D
2010 BMW F 650 GS
2003 Bounder 36D
2013 KIA Optima SX turbo-AKA ZIPPY (wife,s car)
69 Newport Holiday Sailboat
Baja 150 dune buggy cart
Coleman HS 500 UTV
2016 KIA Sorento SXL Turbo

Bethlehem,Pa

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2


Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.