Corvair Center
home forum corvairs calendar links Corvair Podcast
California Corvairs
Clarks Corvair
Clarks Corvair
“CORSA"

Chevy Corvair License Plate
Chevy Corvair Chrome Wheel
Corvair Center Forum :  Corvair Center Phorum The fastest message board... ever.
Corvair Center 
Corvair and Corvette Original Sales Films on DVD
Posted by: markaxamit ()
Date: November 06, 2018 11:18AM

Back in the early nineties I had several Chevrolet sales promotional films converted into VHS format. This was way before anything digital was common fare. I have converted this VHS into a digital platform and am making it available to the public. There are over two full hours of GM clips not all of which are Corvair, however Corvair films account for the first 1 hour of run time. There are also 63 Corvette and 67 Camaro introductions which make up the bulk of the second hour. The quality is acceptable but a bit grainy compared to modern technology. This is still well worth owning and watching. Great for Corvair Christmas parties and conversation starters at monthly meetings.
I can sell and ship the complete two hour version anywhere in the lower 48 states for $19. Please send US funds to: Mark Aksamit 955 N river Dr Cottonwood, AZ 86326. I do not accept credit cards or Paypal. Personal checks or a M/O are preferred forms of payment.
Thank You, Best Wishes, Mark

forsale

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/06/2018 01:38PM by MattNall.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Corvair and Corvette Original Sales Films on DVD
Posted by: playerpage ()
Date: November 06, 2018 11:26AM

*Smacks his lips* [drool, drool] sounds nice!

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.